From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
18 November 1941 |
Gert Fredholm (born 18 November 1941) is a Danish film director and screenwriter. He has directed nine films since 1967. His 1971 film Den forsvundne fuldmægtig was entered into the 22nd Berlin International Film Festival.
- Tag en rask beslutning (1967)
- Astrid Henning-Jensen (1967)
- Den forsvundne fuldmægtig (1971)
- Terror (1977)
- Lille Virgil og Orla Frøsnapper (1980)
- At klappe med een hånd (2001)
- Dommeren (2005)
- En enkelt til Korsør (2008)
- Orla Frøsnapper (2011)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Missing Clerk". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
|This article about a Danish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|