From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gesher (Hebrew: גֶּשֶׁר, lit. Bridge) may refer to:
- Gesher (political party), a defunct political party from Israel
- Gesher Theater, a theater in Tel-Aviv
- Gesher – Zionist Religious Centre, defunct political party from Israel in the early 1980s
- Gesher, Israel, a kibbutz in Israel
- Camp Gesher, a Habonim-Dror summer camp in Cloyne, Ontario
- Gesher, the former codename of the Intel Sandy Bridge microprocessor architecture
- Gesher (archaeological site), an archaeological site in Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.