From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up get in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Get or GET may refer to:
- get, an English verb, sometimes used to form the passive voice
- Get (animal), the offspring of an animal
- GET (time), a time zone used in the Republic of Georgia
- Get (divorce document), the Jewish divorce procedure
- Get (conflict), legal issues around the Jewish divorce procedure
- Graded exercise therapy, a treatment for people with chronic fatigue syndrome (or other disease-induced fatigue)
- Guaranteed Education Tuition Program (GET Program), a savings plan for post-secondary education available to residents of the state of Washington (US)
- Institut TELECOM, previously Groupe des Ecoles des Télécommunications (GET)
- GET (HTTP), a type of HTTP request
- GET, a UNIX command to send requests to WWW servers
- Get AS, a Norwegian cable-TV operator and internet service provider
- Get-ligaen, the premier Norwegian ice hockey league
- A member of several Thracian tribes known collectively as the Getae.
- All pages beginning with "Get"
- All pages with titles containing "Get"
- GETS (disambiguation)
- Git (disambiguation)
- Got (disambiguation)
- Acquire (disambiguation)
- Receive (disambiguation)
- Possess (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.