GetApp.com is an independent business software marketplace  which lists online software categorised by industry, pricing model, devices supported, platforms, customer types (small businesses, mid size businesses, large enterprises, freelancers, non profits) and geographies.
The site allows users can search for business applications, view software recommendations, read user generated reviews, and ask questions. GetApp.com claims to be vendor-independent and platform-neutral..
GetApp.com lists SaaS (Software as a Service) products in main software categories such as: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Collaboration Tools, CRM (customer Relationship Management), Demande Generation software, Finance & Accounting software or Human Ressources Software.
Software vendors and application providers can register and list their applications on GetApp.com, and run an online campaign to receive pre-qualified traffic and leads according to their specific target market criteria from prospective software buyers. As of March 2015, over 2,000 software vendors worldwide were using GetApp.com to promote over 3,000 applications to business buyers.
GetApp.com was launched in January 2010 and is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. It is wholly owned by Nubera e-Business SL, a company dedicated to building online distribution channels for web-based business applications. GetApp.com has received venture capital funding in September 2011 from Nauta Capital 
GetApp.com has been identified by TheNextWeb as one of the top 5 fastest growing tech companies in Spain in 2015.
- GetApp Provides Directory Of Business Apps, InformationWeek, 25 August 2010.
- GetApp.com Aims To Become The Premier 'App Store' For Business Software, TechCrunch, 13 January 2010.
- The Enterprise App Store And Self-Service IT: How SOA, Saas, And Mashups Will Thrive, Enterprise Irregulars, 5 February 2010.
- Ultra-light online start-up keeps costs ethereal, Financial Times, 6 May 2010.
- LinkedIn, Christophe Primault.
- LinkedIn, Manuel Jaffrin.