||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2014)|
|This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (February 2014)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2013)|
GetApp.com is a business software marketplace  which lists online software categorized by industry, business need, operating system, deployment method and geography. Users can search for business applications or use the various software recommendation tools made available by the site. The site also offers peer reviews of software, interviews with software company CEOs, a monthly Top 25 ranking of popular online software for small businesses, as well as an interactive online software Q&A section where business users can ask questions and receive expert advice. GetApp.com claims to be vendor-independent and platform-neutral (i.e. it does not recommend specific vendors or technology platforms above others).
Software vendors and application providers can register and list their applications on GetApp.com, and receive pre-qualified traffic and leads according to their specific target market criteria from prospective software buyers. As of November 2011, over 1,400 software vendors worldwide were using GetApp.com to promote over 4500 applications to business buyers.
GetApp.com was launched in January 2010 and is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. It is wholly owned by Nubera e-Business SL, a company decidated to building online distribution channels for web-based business applications. GetApp.com has received venture capital funding in September 2011 from Nauta Capital 
Differences between GetApp.com and other software search websites
Unlike other software search websites, GetApp.com focuses on educating businesses on how business applications can help them being more successful. To this end, GetApp.com offers a personalized discovery tool, as well as expert advice on software selection and evaluation.
In October 2010, GetApp.com's parent company Nubera e-Business won the White Bull 2010 Yearling Award, which rewards early-stage startups for excellence.
In November 2010, GetApp.com's parent company Nubera e-Business was selected as one of Europe’s top 25 cloud computing start-ups by the European Tech Tour Association (ETT) for the inaugural of the Cloud and ICT 2.0 Summit 
- GetApp Provides Directory Of Business Apps, InformationWeek, 25 August 2010.
- GetApp.com Aims To Become The Premier 'App Store' For Business Software, TechCrunch, 13 January 2010.
- The Enterprise App Store And Self-Service IT: How SOA, Saas, And Mashups Will Thrive, Enterprise Irregulars, 5 February 2010.
- op 20 Apps for Business: Have You Heard of These Services?, ReadWriteEnterprise, 6 August 2010.
- Ultra-light online start-up keeps costs ethereal, Financial Times, 6 May 2010.
- LinkedIn, Christophe Primault.
- LinkedIn, Manuel Jaffrin.
- White Bull 2010, Pathways to Exit - The Finale!, 11 October 2010.
- Europe’s top 25 cloud computing start-ups announced at inaugural Cloud & ICT 2.0 summit, November 17, 2010.