Gettysburg Regional Airport (IATA: GTY, FAA LID: W05), formerly known as the Gettysburg Airport and Travel Center and as Doersom Airport, is a general aviation airport located two miles (4 km) west of the Gettysburg, in Adams County, Pennsylvania, USA. The airport is situated approximately 38 miles (61 km) south of Harrisburg.
The airport opened in 1926 and had been a privately operated general aviation service airport. It is located on roughly 47 acres (190,000 m2) in Cumberland Township, Pennsylvania. On August 25, 2006, the Susquehanna Area Regional Airport Authority acquired the airport and changed its official name.
Gettysburg Regional Airport has one runway:
- Runway 6/24: 3,100 x 60 ft (945 x 18 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Partial taxiway on either side of the runway provides access to the hangar areas and fuel farm.
- Landside facilities include four hangar units, 18,682 (sq ft) of hangar space.
- 9,600 total aircraft operations for 2005
- ^ "About the Gettysburg Regional Airport". SARAA. 2007. Retrieved 2007-02-02.