Ghadir Investment Company
|Traded as||TSE: GDIR1
|1,700 billion rials (2009)|
Number of employees
Ghadir Investment Company (Persian: سرمایهگذاری غدیر) was established in 1991 in Iran. Its activities range from managing or restructuring Iranian companies on behalf of its parent company, Saderat Bank of Iran. GHADIR is one of the largest listed companies on the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) with a market capitalization in excess of 21,000 billion Iranian Rials as of 2006. GHADIR is a board member of the TSE. Shares of GHADIR are dual-listed on the stock exchanges in Germany, Bahrain and Malaysia (2009).
In 2009, GHADIR had more than 8,000 employees, fifty subsidiaries, and profits surpassing 1,700 billion rials. Bank Saderat has over 200 related Investment Companies and their performance is supervised by GHADIR. These companies, in turn, contribute to the development of industry, trade and services in Iran. GHADIR also invests in private equity and venture capital in the Iranian petrochemical sector.
- Venture capital in Iran
- Economy of Iran
- Bank Saderat Iran
- Banking in Iran
- Tehran Stock Exchange
- National Iranian Petrochemical Company
- List of Iranian companies
- "Iran: Top Firms Relegated In Bourse Rankings". Zawya.com. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "Bank Saderat Iran - United Arab Emirates". Banksaderat.ae. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "Iran’s Ghadir Urea Complex to go on stream soon". Tehran Times. 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2010-02-07.