||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Ghatkeser. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2014.|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Ghatkesar is located east side of the city Hyderabad, India. The town has many residential townships. It is on the National Highway 202. Ghatkesar Mandal is home to Singapore Township. Ghatkesar is a growing residential and commercial suburban area due to presence of IT/ITES companies. 
- Ghatkesar is located at  It has an average elevation of 469 metres (1541 feet). .
- Ghatkesar is one of the main mandals in Rangareddy district.
- Postal code for Ghatkesar is 501301 & Singapore Township is 500088.
- STD code for Ghatkesar is 08415 or +918415.
- Ghatkesar is well known for the Gattu Maisamma Temple Near the Bypass road in the Town.
- There's also Venkateshwara Temple, hanuman tenple & Geeta Mandir on kareemguda road.
- Ghatkesar town is well connected to different parts of the cities.
Bus stop :
Secundrabad : 280,280B,280N,280E,281.
Dilsukhnagar : 285.
Ecil-X roads: 281,281N,281P,281K.
- The town is well connected to ECIL, Keesara, Tarnaka, Sainikpuri, BibiNagar, Bhongir, Hayathnagar and many other remote areas.
- The closest Mmts Train station is at Ghatkesar, Connected to cities like Warangal, Guntur, Repalle, Nalgonda, Miryalaguda, Etc. through trains.
- There are various mini taxis and auto options available
- Green vacations & Adventure tours located in Ghatkesar.
Many Banks have their Presence in the area
- State Bank of India, Andhra Bank, ICICI Bank, Union Bank of India, South Indian Bank, HDFC Bank, Corporation Bank.
- Outer Ring Road passes through Ghatkesar.
- New four way road from Ghatkesar To Yadagiri Gutta.
- The shopping area has big shopping malls like super market. There is a cinema theater called Jagadamba 70mm AC, which is visited by students and residents. KLR function hall, KNR function hall, KVRR function hall, NARYANA function hall, and KANDAKATLA PADMA REDDY function hall etc. is located here.
There are more than 50 secondary Government schools, 8 Upper Primary schools and 12 Primary schools. there are more than 9100 School students are Studying in Ghatkesar Mandal.
There are many Good Private Schools in the area such as:
- St Anthony's high school
- Vignan school
- Shree Vidyaniketan international school
- SPR school
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- BMRS Grammar school
- Pudami school
- SR DIGI school
- Narayana concept school
- Ghatkesar Model High School
- Holy Faith Grammar High School
Also there are more than 50 engineering colleges are in this Area. The following are some important educational institutions:
- ACE Engineering college
- Anurag Group of Institution
- Nalla narasimha reddy group of Institution
- CVSR college of Engineering
- Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology
- Princeton college of Engineering and Technology
- Krishna Murthy Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Kommumuri Patap reddy Institute of Technology
- Vignans Institute of management and technology for Women,
- Priyadarshini Institute of Technology and Management
- Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology
- Samskruthi Engineering college
- Ghatkesar railway station is in the Secunderabad-Kazipet section of South Central Railway, Indian Railways.
- Ghatkesar is rapidly developing. Presently Infosys spread in 460 acres of land and recruiting nearly 50,000 employees in which 8500 employers already working.
- Not only this but also Axis Bank and Accenture have started their operations in Ghatkesar. Bajaj Allianz, Omnitech, Inventure, IBM and Genpact have announced their projects at Raheja IT SEZ in the area and recruiting 25000 employers in coming year.
- Ghatkesar has topped the fastest growing mandal list of Andhra Pradesh state (ranked #4) with a decadal population growth record of 112%. <http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-05-04/hyderabad/39026200_1_population-growth-cent-growth-greater-hyderabad-municipal-corporation>
- Ankushapur (village and panchayat)
- Aushapur (village and panchayat)
- Boduppal (village and panchayat)
- Chengicherla (village and panchayat)
- Chowderguda (village and panchayat)
- Edulabad (village and panchayat)
- Ghanpur (village and panchayat)
- Ghatkesar (panchayat and mandal headquarters)
- Ismailkhanguda (village and panchayat)
- Kachivani Singaram (village and panchayat)
- Kondapur (village and panchayat)
- Korremula (village and panchayat)
- Medipally (village and panchayat)
- N.F.C.Nagar (village and panchayat)
- Narapally (village and panchayat)
- Parvathapur (village and panchayat)
- Peerzadiguda (village and panchayat)
- Pocharam (village and panchayat)
- Pratap Singaram (village and panchayat)
- Venkatapur (village and panchayat)
- Yamnampet (village and panchayat).
Nearby cities and Towns
- Kukatpalli 23.84 km,
- Bhongir 22.65 km,
- Quthbullapur 24.76 km,
- Uppal kalan 14.24 km,
- Malkajgiri 16.86 km,
- Balapur 26.69 km,
- Yadagiri guta 40 km.
- "Pin code of Ghatkesar Hyderabad". citypincode.in. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics. Ghatkesar
- Details of Andhra Pradesh till Village Panchayat Tier