Ghost Ship (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ghost ship (disambiguation))
|Look up ghost ship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ghost ship is a supposedly haunted ship, or one found adrift with its crew either missing or dead, or one which has been decommissioned but not yet scrapped.
Ghost Ship may also refer to:
- Ghost Ship (Doctor Who), a novella by Keith Topping
- Ghost Ship, a Star Trek: The Next Generation novel by Diane Carey
- "The Ghost Ship", a book of poetry by Henry Hart (author)
Film and television
- The Ghost Ship, a 1943 film
- Ghost Ship (1952 film)
- Ghost Ship (2002 film)
- "The Ghost Ship" (Stingray episode)
- "Ghost Ship", MacGyver episode
- "Ghost Ship", from Phantoms of the High Seas by Nox Arcana
- "Ghost Ship", from You & Oblivion by Robyn Hitchcock
- "Ghost Ship", from Act 3: Love Will Ruin by Neverending White Lights
- "Ghostship", from Carved in Stone by Shadow Gallery
- "Sunken Ghost Ship", a Super Mario World level
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.