Ghostball (computer virus)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008)|
This virus has several effects:
- It carries out damaging actions on the affected computer.
- It captures certain information entered or saved by the user, with the corresponding threat to privacy.
- It causes the loss of information stored on the computer, either specific files or data in general.
- It affects the productivity of the computer, the network to which it’s connected or other remote sites.
- It carries out actions that decrease the security level of the computer.
- It does not spread automatically using its own means.
- Timeline of notable computer viruses and worms
- List of computer viruses
- Computer viruses
- Multipartite virus
|This malware-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|