From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ghosting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghosting may refer to:
- Ghosting (identity theft), a form of identity theft, whereby a person takes on the identity of a deceased person
- Ghosting (incarceration), repeatedly moving a prisoner through different institutions to avoid scrutiny, or because the prisoner has become unmanageable
- Ghosting (television), a double image when receiving a distorted or multipath input signal in analog television broadcasting
- Ghosting, a form of cheating in online games
- "Ghosting", a song by the band Mother Mother from their album O My Heart
- Key ghosting, a phenomenon where multiple simultaneous key presses on a computer keyboard can result in incorrectly registered keystrokes
- Ghostwriting, the practice of producing written material that is credited to another person
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghosting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.