||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2014)|
Gia Paloma at a Digital Playground party for the movie Island Fever 4, September 17, 2006
June 27, 1984 |
Diamond Bar, California, United States
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg; 8.2 st)|
|No. of adult films||422 as actress, 5 as director (per IAFD)|
Gia Paloma (born June 27, 1984) is an American former pornographic actress and movie director.
Paloma (born in Diamond Bar, California) grew up in Walnut, California and is of Italian ancestry. Paloma originally worked at a Starbucks before doing porn. She entered the adult film industry after dropping out of California State University, Fullerton. She got into the business because she needed money and also to get back at an ex-boyfriend. Known for her aggressive double penetrations and edgy sex scenes, Paloma has made her mark for her willingness to try anything in her videos. In particular, Paloma is the first pornographic actress to receive a donkey punch on film.
Paloma was a contract director for a company called New Boundaries in 2005. She signed a performing contract with Extreme Associates while in the middle of her directing contract. She ended her contract with Extreme Associates in May 2006. She signed with the agency Spiegler Girls shortly after leaving Extreme Associates. Paloma has directed four titles so far, three were included in her series Nasty, Hard Sex and the collaborative title with her ex-husband, Coffee Ron, entitled Domestic Disturbance.
Gia Paloma ended a four-year run of adult performances in February 2007. She now works as a full-time make-up artist. She has a short appearance in Charlie Band's Decadent Evil 2, in the opening credits, and a full role in John Lechago's Bio Slime as a character by the name of Annie. Paloma is working with Doug Sakman for his upcoming horror-porn featurette titled Evil Head.
Paloma wed Extreme Associates director Coffee Ron on October 2005 but divorced him. She later married Naughty America director, and adult performer, Tommy Pistol in December 2007.
Awards and nominations
|2005||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Actress – Video||Wild Things on the Run|
|Won||Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Video (with Audrey Hollander, Ashley Blue, Tyla Wynn, Brodi & Kelly Kline)||The Violation of Audrey Hollander|
|Nominated||Best Anal Sex Scene (with Steve Holmes & Mr. Pete)||Girlvert 5|
|Nominated||Best Solo Sex Scene||Meat Grinders|
|Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Dave Hardman)||Filthy Things 2|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Unsung Siren||N/A|
|Won||Girl/Girl (with Ashley Blue, Brodi, Audrey Hollander, Kelly Kline & Tyla Wynn)||The Violation Of Audrey Hollander|
|2006||AVN Award||Nominated||Female Performer of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Actress – Video||Wild Things on the Run 2|
|Nominated||Best Oral Sex Scene – Video (with Arnold Schwartzenpecker, Dick Nasty, Face Blaster, Johnny Fender & Jim Beem)||Tonsil Train|
|Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene – Video (with Scott Lyons, Arnold Schwartzenpecker & Mark Wood)||Ass Worship 6|
|Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Coffee Ron)||Go Fuck Yourself 3|
|2007||AVN Award||Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Georgia Southe & Diablo)||The Animal|
- Mike Ramone (2005-02-01). "Adultvideonews February 2005 - Innerviews – Gia Paloma". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2007-10-06.
- Penn N Sword (2004-04-09). "Gia Paloma Chats on XXX Porn Talk". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2007-10-06.
- "Gia Paloma Plans to Do Features". AVN. 2006-05-03. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "Gia Paloma". Retrieved 2009-04-26.
- Mike Ramone (2005-03-23). "No Boundaries Says Its Contract Director Paloma Intends to Sign with Extreme". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2007-10-06.
- "Gia Paloma Leaves Extreme". Adult Video News. 2006-05-01. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
- Pike-Johnson, Heidi (2005-10-07). "Gia Paloma, Coffee Ron to Wed". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2007-09-08.
- Gram Ponante (2007-10-25). ""Evil Head" Hits The Road". Fleshbot. Retrieved 2008-08-30.
- Peter Stokes (2005-10-12). "Paloma and Coffee Tie the Knot". AVN. Retrieved 2008-12-28.
- Tommy Pistol. "Biography". tommypistol.net. Retrieved 2008-08-30.
- "2005 AVN AWARDS NOMINATIONS". Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "2005 AVN Awards Show Winners Announced". AVN. 2005-01-08. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- Dirty Bob (2005-04-07). "XRCO Announces Nominations". AVN. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2005-06-02). "XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "AVN AWARDS 2006 NOMINEES". Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "AVN AWARDS 2007 NOMINEES". Retrieved 2013-12-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gia Paloma.|