Giada at Home
|Giada at Home|
|Starring||Giada de Laurentiis|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||215 (As of April 2014[update])|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original channel||Food Network|
|Original release||October 18, 2008|
The show was nominated for four Daytime Emmys in 2010 for Outstanding Multi-Camera Editing, Outstanding Directing in a Lifestyle/Culinary Program, Outstanding Lifestyle/Culinary Host (Giada De Laurentiis) and Outstanding Culinary Program. It won in the categories of Outstanding Directing in a Lifestyle/Culinary Program (2nd year in a row) and Outstanding Culinary Program.
An episode on April 19, 2015 rated 641,000 U.S. viewers
The show moves beyond Italian cooking, and instead focuses on Giada cooking for friends and family, as well as party planning. Contrary to the title, the show is not taped at Giada's house.
- Spencer, Amy (2008-09-28). "The Sizzler: Giada De Laurentiis". New York Post. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "The 36th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Award Nominations" (PDF). 2009-05-14. Retrieved 2009-05-19.
- "Winners for the 36th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Arts Emmy Awards". National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. 2009-08-29. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
- Metcalf, Mitch. "ShowBuzzDaily's top 25 Sunday cable originals 4-19-2015". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved April 22, 2015.
- DeYoung, Bill (2008-09-17). "Giada to move beyond Italian". TC Palm. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|