|Date of birth||April 1, 1987|
|Place of birth||Viareggio, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
(on loan from Parma)
|2008||→ Massese (loan)||19||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Parma (loan)||15||(0)|
|2013||→ Spezia (loan)||10||(0)|
|2013–||→ Padova (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Musacci, Viareggio, Tuscany, Musacci started his career at Tuscan club Empoli F.C.. In 2010-11 season, he often partnered with Davide Moro and/or Mirko Valdifiori to form 3 (or 2) defensive midfielder role.
Musacci moved on loan to Parma for €300,000 in August 2011 and secured a permanent deal in a co-ownership arrangement in July 2012, for €500,000. In January 2013 Parma signed Musacci outright for another €600,000. He was immediately loaned to Spezia for €400,000, despite Spezia received €200,000 sporting bonus (Italian: premi di valorizzazione) from Parma at the end of season.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (Italian)
- "Milanovic a Siena Musacci al Parma Cagliari: Capuano". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 29 August 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2013, PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A. (Italian)
- "UFFICIALE: Parma, preso Valdes a titolo definitivo" [OFFICIAL: Parma, Valdes taken on permanent deal]. Sportsbook24 (Sportsbook24.net). 13 July 2012.
- "Mercato: sulla mediana aquilotta il metronomo Gianluca Musacci" (in Italian). Spezia Calcio. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|