From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gibeon (Hebrew: גִּבְעוֹ-nן giḇʻôn, giv'ôn) can refer to:
- Gibeon (ancient city): Canaanite city north of Jerusalem that was conquered by Joshua
- Gibeon (meteorite): iron meteorite found in Namibia
- Gibeon, Namibia: village and constituency in the Hardap region of Namibia
- Gibeon Bradbury: painter from Buxton, Maine
- Giv'on HaHadashah (Hebrew: גִּבְעוֹן הַחֲדָשָׁה), an Israeli communal settlement northwest of Jerusalem
- Thomas Givon, Hebrew: Talmy Givón (born 1936), a linguist, rancher, musician and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gibeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.