From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gidgee may refer to any of a number of species of Acacia native to arid or semi-arid regions of Australia, or to the vegetation communities in which these species dominate:
- Most commonly Acacia cambagei
- Acacia argyrodendron, commonly known as "Black Gidgee"
- Acacia anastema, commonly known as "Sanddune dometrius" or just "Gidgee"
- Acacia pruinocarpa, commonly known as "Gidgee" or "Black Gidgee"
- Acacia subtessarogona, commonly known as "Spreading Gidgee"
- Acacia georginae, commonly known as "Georgina Gidgee"
- Gidgee Gold Mine, a gold mine in Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.