|Available in||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch|
211,000 (mobile app, 11/2013) 
|Alexa rank||21,233 (Global, 02/2014)|
GetYourGuide is a website where tourists can book activities such as tours and excursions, and buy tickets to numerous other tourist attractions. It currently offers more than 25,000 products in destinations around the world. GetYourGuide acts as an online platform for third-party companies to list their products for users to easily find. Businesses offering sightseeing tours, adventure activities, multiple day tours, attractions passes, and other products can upload and manage their products under their own brand. Customers can book these products directly on the website as well as through iOS and Android Apps or through its distribution network.
Founded in 2008, the website is owned by the Switzerland-based startup company GetYourGuide AG. The company currently employs around 100 people in the main office in Berlin, Germany, and also have two more offices, one in Las Vegas and the other in Zürich. In April 2013, GetYourGuide acquired competing website Gidsy. GetYourGuide has partnered with websites such as TripAdvisor and Expedia. The company has two major competitors in this market, Viator and Peek.com, a U.S.-based startup.
- Lomas, Natasha. "With 210,000 Users In Europe, Travel Startup GetYourGuide Takes Its iOS & Android Apps Stateside". Tech Crunch. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Kolodny, Lora. "GetYourGuide Finds You Leisure Activities at Your Travel Destination". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Dill, Kathryn: "Up-And-Comers: Travel Guides". Forbes. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- Williams, Greg. "Europe's hottest startup capitals: Berlin". European Startups. Wired.co.uk. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Rooney, Ben. "Gidsy Acquired by Berlin Rival". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 15 March 2014.