Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston
|Operating system||Android OS, v1.6 (Donut)|
|System on chip||Qualcomm MSM7227|
|CPU||600 MHz ARM11|
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Storage||MicroSD, up to 16GB|
|Other||CPU Instruction Set: ARMv6|
The Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston is a smartphone from Gigabyte Technology corporation.
The phone includes the MSM7227 SoC from Qualcomm which is equipped with an ARM11 processor running at 600 MHz. This ARM11 processor has the following CPU Instruction Set: ARMv6.
The Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston is also recognized by other names like:
It appears that other smartphones are pure and simple clones of the Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston. Here is a list of them:
- Full Smartphone Specifications - gsmarena.com
- Official Website for Mobile Communications - gsmart.gigabytecm.com
- Qualcomm MSM7x27 SoCs belonging to MSM7000 SoC Family
- "Adreno 200 GPU from ATI Technologies". Wikipedia. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston". gsmarena.com. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Snapdragon (system on chip)". en.wikipedia.org. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "MSM7x27 from MSM7000 Series". Wikipedia. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish Wallpaper". wallpaper.mob.org. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "The Orange Boston runs Android, costs a euro?". gsmarena.com. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Optimus Boston Price". kuantokusta.pt. Retrieved 7 January 2013.