|Headquarters||Mountain View, California, United States|
Gigya offers a customer identity management platform for businesses which includes products for customized registration, social login, Identity and Access Management (IAM), profile storage, and integrations with third-party marketing and services platforms.
Clients and investors
Gigya lists more than 700 clients and is on pace to process more than 1 billion registrations and logins in 2014. The company's technology is used by eight of the ten largest media corporations in the U.S., and clients include Fox, Forbes and Verizon.
As of November 2014 Gigya has raised $104M from Intel Capital, Benchmark Capital, Mayfield Fund, First Round Capital, Advance Publications (parent company of Condé Nast), DAG Ventures, Common Fund Capital, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates. Software maker Adobe Systems is also an investor.
Gigya provides a Customer Identity Management Platform that businesses can use to identify their customers using both traditional and social registration, consolidate and manage cross-channel customer data, and customize user experiences through integrations with over 50 marketing and service applications.
In December 2012, the company launched SocialPrivacy Certification in collaboration with the Future of Privacy Forum and other privacy organizations. To become eligible for the program, businesses that use social login must be audited by Gigya to determine that they abide by a set of social data collection and usage practices. If accepted to the program, those businesses can display a consumer-facing seal to demonstrate their certification to consumers.
- "Marketing Startup Gigya Raises $35 Million". Re/code.
- Takahashi, Dean (July 1, 2011). "Gigya launches gamification suite to make web sites more fun (exclusive)". VentureBeat. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- "Gigya on Pace to Nearly Triple Revenue in 2012". Marketwire. October 30, 2012.,
- "Following Massive Adoption, Gigya Raises $35M in Growth Funding Led by Intel Capital". MarketWired.
- Empson, Rip (June 11, 2012). "Gigya grabs $15.3M from Benchmark, Adobe to "socialize" your business". TechCrunch. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- "Gigya". VentureBeat Profiles. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Liyakasa, Kelly (September 19, 2013). "Gigya banks $25M from ExactTarget investor Gree n spring." AdExchanger. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
- "Portfolio companies". Adobe Ventures. Adobe Systems. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- "This Company Wants to End Web Anonymity". Fortune.
- Bachman, Katy (December 13, 2012). "Gigya Gets Ahead of Social Login Privacy Concerns". ADWEEK.