From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gil, or GIL may refer to:
- Gil Island (disambiguation), one of several islands by that name
- Gil, Azerbaijan (disambiguation), places named Gil in Azerbaijan
- Gil, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Gilmelândia, Brazilian singer known as "Gil"
- Gil (given name)
- Gil (surname)
- Gil (fictional character)
People known by the single name Gil
- In the fictional Star Trek universe, Gil is a non-canon Cardassian military rank
- Gil, the currency of Final Fantasy games
- Gil (political party), in the Israeli Knesset, is the Pensioners' Party.
- Independent Liberal Group (Grupo Independiente Liberal in Spanish), a former Spanish political party
- Gioventù Italiana del Littorio (Italian Youth of the Lictor), youth movement of the National Fascist Party of Italy.
- Tropical Storm Gil refers to several tropical storms
- Gilbertese language ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.