From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gil, or GIL may refer to:
- Gil Island (disambiguation), one of several islands by that name
- Gil, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Hil, Azerbaijan, also spelled Gil', a village in Azerbaijan
- Hiloba, also spelled Gil', a village in Azerbaijan
- Gilmelândia, Brazilian singer known as "Gil"
- Gill clan, sometimes spelled Gil
- Gil (given name)
- Gil (surname)
- Gil (fictional character)
People known by the single name Gil
- In the fictional Star Trek universe, Gil is a non-canon Cardassian military rank
- Gil, the currency of Final Fantasy games
- Gil (political party), in the Israeli Knesset, is the Pensioners' Party.
- Independent Liberal Group (Grupo Independiente Liberal in Spanish), a former Spanish political party
- Gioventù Italiana del Littorio (Italian Youth of the Lictor), youth movement of the National Fascist Party of Italy.
- Tropical Storm Gil refers to several tropical storms
- Gilbertese language ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.