From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gilder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gilder may refer to:
- Gilder, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- A craftsman who performs gilding
- A character in the video game Skies of Arcadia; see Skies of Arcadia characters.
- A program by MDY designed to assist players in World of Warcraft in collecting in game valuables.
- George Gilder (born 1939), an American writer and Republican activist
- William Henry Gilder (1838–1900), an American journalist, soldier, and explorer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gilder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.