Giles Ramsay is a British theatre director, producer and playwright known for working to bring artists from developing countries to international attention. He is Artistic Director of the theatre company Trident Theatre, Director of the charity Developing Artists, and a Fellow of St Chad's College, Durham.
Ramsay's work with Developing Artists has included productions in Zimbabwe, Mexico and Cape Verde,. He is currently working on long-term projects in Zimbabwe, Mexico and the Cape Verde Islands. Developing Artists continues to present work by international artists in the United Kingdom, often at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Shall We Go to the Alhambra?
- Only As Multiple
- Crocodile
- Awde, Nick (2005-09-09). "Mexican Wave - Giles Ramsay and Jon Bonfiglio/Mexart". The Stage. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- Akwagyiram, Alexis (2007-04-19). "Building bridges with Zimbabwe". BBC NEWS. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Trident Theatre". Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Developing Artists - Home". Retrieved 2012-05-065. Check date values in:
- "Fellows". St Chad's College. Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Developing Artists - Zimbabwe". Retrieved 2012-05-06.
- "Developing Artists - Mexico". Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Developing Artists - Cape Verde". Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "Developing Artists - US/UK Projects". Retrieved 2009-04-05.[dead link]
- Awde, Nick (2006-08-23). "Territory". The Stage. Retrieved 2009-04-05.