From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gillen may refer to:
- Aidan Gillen (born 1968), an actor
- Brian Gillen (born 1970), a member of the Irish Republican Army
- Charles P. Gillen (1876–1956), a mayor of Newark, New Jersey
- Francis James Gillen (1855–1912), an Australian anthropologist and ethnologist
- Gerard Gillen, a retired professor of music
- Kieron Gillen (born 1975), a journalist and comic book writer
- Mary A. Gillen (1894–1963), New York politician
- Michael J. Gillen (1885–1942), New York politician
- Pete Gillen (born 1947), an American college basketball coach and television commentator
- Ray Gillen (1959–1993), a singer with various bands, among them Black Sabbath
- Cathy Gillen Thacker, an American author of romance novels
- Gillen Wood, an assistant professor of English
- Gillen, Isle of Skye, a village on the island of Skye, Scotland
- Mount Gillen, provides a prominent backdrop to Alice Springs, seen from many vantage points, it overlooks the town of Alice Springs and Alice Springs Desert Park. It is one of a number of important sites that also include Anthwerrke (Emily Gap), Akeyulerre (Billy Goat Hill), Ntaripe (Heavitree Gap) and Atnelkentyarliweke (Anzac Hill). Part of the West MacDonnell Range that starts from Heavitree Gap, for those wanting to climb Mount Gillen, access is available from the John Flynn Historic Reserve, just on the western outskirts of Alice Springs along Larapinta Drive.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.