From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gilles George Cloutier|
June 27, 1928 |
Quebec City, Quebec
|Occupation||Engineer and physicist|
|Awards||Order of Canada
National Order of Quebec
- In 1976, he was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
- In 1981, he made an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- In 1983, he was awarded an honorary Doctor of Science from the University of Alberta.
- In 1989, he was made an Officer of the National Order of Quebec.
- In 1993, he was promoted to Companion of the Order of Canada.
- He was appointed to the Canada Foundation for Innovation.
- Canadian Who's Who 1997 entry
- Office of the Governor General of Canada. Order of Canada citation. Queen's Printer for Canada. Retrieved 26 May 2010
|This article about a Canadian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|