Gilles Pélisson (born 26 May 1957) is a French businessman. He is an ESSEC graduate with an MBA from Harvard Business School. In January 2006, he was appointed CEO of the Accor group.
- COO (2001–2004) and CEO (2004–2006) of Bouygues Télécom
- Chairman of the Suez-Telefónica ST3G consortium & Chairman of NOOS, a top French cable network operator (2000–2001)
- Vice-CEO (1993–1997) and CEO (1997–2000) of Euro Disney
- Joint Chairman of the Novotel hotel chain
- CEO of the French restaurant chain Courtepaille (1988–1993).
Gilles Pélisson is also a director of BIC Corporation, a director of TPS and the Chairman of ESSEC's Supervisory Board. He also serves on the board of directors at GBCHealth.