Gillette–Campbell County Airport
|Gillette–Campbell County Airport|
|IATA: GCC – ICAO: KGCC – FAA LID: GCC|
|Elevation AMSL||4,364 ft / 1,330 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Federal Aviation Administration records say the airport had 28,232 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 26,869 in 2009 and 29,230 in 2010. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a primary commercial service airport (more than 10,000 enplanements per year).
In 2011 the airport had 23,082 aircraft operations, average 63 per day: 69% general aviation, 31% air taxi, and <1% airline. 52 aircraft were then based at the airport: 87% single-engine, 12% multi-engine, and 2% jet.
Airlines and destinations
Scheduled passenger service:
|Delta Connection||Rock Springs, Salt Lake City|
- FAA Airport Master Record for GCC ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "Enplanements for CY 2008" (PDF, 1.0 MB). CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. December 18, 2009.
- "Enplanements for CY 2010" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Gillette–Campbell County Airport, official site
- Flightline, Inc., the fixed base operator (FBO)
- Aerial image as of June 1994 from USGS The National Map
- (PDF), effective June 26, 2014
- FAA Terminal Procedures for GCC, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport: