From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gilt may refer to:
In science, technology and economics:
- Gilt, a young female domestic pig
- Gilding, the application of a thin layer of precious metal
- Gilt-edged securities, government bonds
In other uses:
- Gilt (album), an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Gilt Groupe, a shopping website
- Reacher Gilt, a character in the book Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
- Gilt, a Scottish gin
- Gilt, a Copenhagen cocktail bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.