From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gin is an alcoholic beverage flavoured with juniper berries.
Gin or Gins may also refer to:
- Gin (name)
- Gin people, an ethnic group in China
- Gin, Mississippi
- Gin River, a river in Sri Lanka
- Gin rummy, a card game
- Cotton gin, a machine used to separate cotton fibers from their seedpods
- Gin (Border Collie), a dog who performed on the recent television series of Britain's Got Talent
- GIN, a computer programming language used to write a 1960s British computer operating system, George
- Gin gang, horse mill structure
- Gin Gin (disambiguation)
- Gines (disambiguation)
- Gene (disambiguation)
- Jin (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "gin"
- All pages with titles containing "gin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.