|Alma mater||Stanford University|
|Known for||founder of Ning|
In September 2011, Bianchini became head of a privately funded Palo Alto start-up MightyBell. Prior to Ning, Bianchini was co-founder and president of Harmonic Communications which was acquired by Dentsu. She has also held positions at CKS Group and Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Kara Swisher. "Ning CEO Gina Bianchini to Step Down–Becomes an EIR at Andreessen Horowitz". Boomtown. Retrieved 2011-03-23.
- Get in on latest social network start-up for a buck
- "Gina Bianchini". CrunchBase. Retrieved 2011-03-23.
- Official introduction to Ning Authored by Marc Andreesen and Gina Bianchini
- CNBC Interviews Gina Bianchini on Thursday, April 16, 2009
- TechCrunch Interview with Gina
- Gina on Charlie Rose
- Gina Bianchini Video produced by Makers: Women Who Make America
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|