Inner dealer by Gina Bold
|Training||Self taught artist|
|Works||'The Wedding Photo After The Devorce'|
Life and work
She started painting in 1987 with the encouragement of personal friend Shaun Parry-Jones. In 1993, she attended the Mary Ward Center and learned how to make stained glass windows. She started to make small sculptures in 2006. She was exhibited for the first time in 2002 by Barnet College and also at the Stuckism International Gallery.
- 2002: Barnet college end of term show
- 2002: The First Stuckist International (guest artist)
- 2002: F-EST
- 2003: Art4All, Prince's Trust.
- 2003: Kith and Kids charity show
- 2003: Stuck in Wednesbury (guest artist)
- 2004: The Clifton, St Johns Wood, London, solo show
- 2004: ODPM with Vision Impossible (group show)
- 2005: Bull and Last, Highgate Road (solo show)
- 2007: Born to Be Bold (solo)
- 2007: The Other Side Gallery Christmas fair, Novas Gallery (group show)
- 2008: Spirit of Arlington: (group show)
- 2009: A Bite of Bold: (solo show)
- 2009: Bold in the Basement: (solo show)
- 2009: Bold 'n' Blue: (solo show) Charlotte Street Blues, London
- 2009: Outside In: (group show)Pallent House Gallery, Chichester
- "Biog" page from ginabold.com.
- Buckman p.158
- "Biog", ginabold.com. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- Buckman, David (2006), "Dictionary of Artists in Britain since 1945", page 158. Art Dictionaries, Bristol. ISBN 0-9532609-5-X
- McArdle, Peter, "Gina Bold", stuckism.com. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- Milner, Frank (Editor) (2004), The Stuckists Punk Victorian, National Museums Liverpool, ISBN 1-902700-27-9. An essay from the book is online at "A Stuckist on Stuckism".
- Thomson, Charles (2007), "Stuck Inn II. Part two: Gina - Getting into the Gallery", 2004-04-07. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Wroe, Simon (2007), "Bold Strokes From Gina". Camden New Journal 2007-02-22. Retrieved 2007-06-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gina Bold.|