|Alma mater||New York University|
|Occupation||Celebrity Chef and Dietitian|
Gina Keatley CDN, known as ‘America’s Culinary Dietitian’  is an American chef, nutritionist, media personality, and television host recognized for her food-focused television shows and her approach to health and weight loss.
After receiving her degree in Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management at The Art Institute of New York City, she attended New York University receiving a degree in Nutrition. During her time as a student Gina received multiple culinary awards from the New York chapter of the American Culinary Federation as well as awarded with a James Beard Foundation scholarship.
In June 2007 Gina co-founded Nourishing USA  Keatley spent five-years  as Director of Nutrition and Culinary Arts combating obesity and diabetes in food deserts in New York City. Gina also served as nutrition consultant for several partnership organizations including The New York Yankees, where she designed an outreach childhood weight management and wellness program. Delving into urban malnourishment issues and pushing for promotion of personal responsibility for health resulted in Turner Broadcasting naming her a CNN Hero She was also named a L’Oreal as a Woman of Worth. “Special Inspiration Awardee” at the Susan G. Komen Inspirational Awards. and a Wiley College Women of Excellence Awardee.
In 2012, Keatley launched a private nutrition counseling center, Keatley Medical Nutrition Therapy. Gina received The President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition Community Leadership Award in 2013.
In 2014, Keatley was named one of Collaborate Magazine’s 40 Under 40  for her accomplishments as one of industry’s top young professionals.
Keatley has appeared on a number of cooking programs in the US, including Food Network's "Extreme Chef". In September 2012, Gina Keatley was a contestant on the tenth season of Top Chef: Seattle. She was featured in a NY Daily News article.“I define myself as a chef that turns obstacles into opportunities. I use food to do that.” In 2013 Keatley was on HLN's "Cook Your Ass Off."
Keatley appears regularly on national and local morning shows and news programs sharing her nutritional expertise such as Hallmarks Channel’s show Emeril’s Table, The Dr.Oz Show, Good Day New York, The Lisa Oz Show  and BBC World, and an occasional guest panelist on programs such as TED Talks.
In June 2013, Gina Keatley joined Uncanned Productions team as Host of a new show, Healthy Soul with Gina Keatley. It showcases Keatley's expert advice on such topics as food culture, wellbeing, nutrition and much more. "It's an absolute delight to be working with a network that enjoys highlighting food culture," said Gina Keatley. "I want viewers to come away from watching my show feeling motivated and fearless."
In November 2013, Gina Keatley was highlighted in "Beard Foundation Honors Women in Food" article in Gotham Magazine.
In Spring 2014, Gina Keatley was chosen as of one of five celebrity panelists for Glamour And L'Oreal Paris Top Ten College Women Panel. The event was moderated by Glamour editor-in-chief Cindi Leive, featured actresses Greta Gerwig and Danielle Brooks founder and executive producer of MAKERS Dyllan McGee, and TV screenwriter and producer Colleen McGuinness (who counts Tina Fey as a mentor).
Keatley's next project is as executive producer of a food documentary titled Far From Healthy. A look at America's food deserts which is scheduled for release in winter 2014.
The first season of Healthy Soul was initially picked up for 10 episodes and then, after initial ratings success, an additional 30 episodes were ordered.
|Healthy Soul with Gina Keatley|
|2013||#101: Out of the Pan, Into the Fire||Host|
|2013||#102: Crazy for the Coop||Host|
|2013||#103: Creating the Curds||Host|
|2013||#104: Picky about Poultry||Host|
|2013||#105: Need to Knead||Host|
|2013||#106: Diving into the World of Seafood||Host|
|2013||#107: Stuffin’ the Sausage||Host|
|2013||#108: Mussel-ing Through Cornbread||Host|
|2013||#109: Getting Catfished||Host|
|2013||#110: Savoring the Spice||Host|
|2014||#201: Savoring the Suds||Host|
|2014||#202: Crazy for the Cacao||Host|
|2014||#203: Going Nuts'||Host|
|2014||#204: Nothin’ but Nori||Host|
|2014||#205: Soda Sippin||Host|
|2014||#206: Pumpingup the Pasta||Host|
|2014||#207: Vibing with the Vintage||Host|
|2014||#208: The World's Greatest||Host|
|2014||#209: Noshing on Nachos||Host|
|2014||#210: Treasuring the Tea||Host|
|2014||#301: Rising to the Occasion||Host|
|2014||#302: East Meets Meat||Host|
|2014||#303: Bubbly Lobster'||Host|
|2014||#304: Garden Dessert||Host|
|2014||#305: Hot and Cold Treats||Host|
|2014||#306: Brooklyn's Best Tapas||Host|
|2014||#307: Yolks and Dough||Host|
|2014||#308: Knock-out Spicy||Host|
|2014||#309: Caliente Crustaceans||Host|
|2014||#310: Kung-Pao Protein||Host|
|2014||News 12 Brooklyn/Bronx||Nutrition/Culinary Guest|
|2013||The Lisa Oz Show||Nutrition/Culinary Guest|
|2012||Top Chef: Seattle||Chef Contestant|
|2012||Craigslist Joe||Culinary Guest|
|2012||Ted Talks||Culinary Guest|
|2011||The 5th Annual CNN All-Star Tribute||Herself|
|2011||Food Network, Savoring Harlem||Culinary Guest|
|2011||Hallmark,Emeril's Table||Culinary Guest|
|2011||Food Network, Extreme Chef||Chef Contestant|
|2011||FOX Good Day New York||Culinary Guest|
|2010||FOX, Street Talk New York||Culinary Guest|
|2009||ABC,Dr. Oz Show||Herself|
- American Heart Association. "How to Reduce Salt and Retain Flavor". Go Red for Women. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- Prolog. "Gina Keatley, America's Culinary Dietitian to Host New Primetime Weekly Show on NYC Life". Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "Charity of the Year Classy Awards". StayClassy.
- Keatley, Gina. "Nourishing USA Founder Gina Keatley Steps Down as CEO-Company appoints Simon Hancock Acting CEO". PRLOG. Press Release Distribution. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Major League Baseball. "Yankees In The Community". The New York Yankees. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- Berger, Danielle. "2011 CNN Heroes Gina Keatley". CNN. Retrieved September 15, 2011.
- "Woman of Worth 2011". L'ORÉAL PARIS USA.
- Inspiration Awards. "Inspiration Awards Winners 2011". The Inspiration Awards for Women. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "Wiley celebrates women with week of events". Wiley College. Retrieved 24 March 2013.
- e President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition. "PCFSN Community Leadership Award". fitness.gov. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Hoppe, Libby. "Meet the 2014 Collaborate 40 Under 40". Collaborate Magazine’s 40 Under 40. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- SALAMONE, GINA (July 28, 2011). "Gina Keatley faces nature, tackles mealworms, scorpions, crickets on Food Network's 'Extreme Chef'". NY Daily News.
- "Top Chef Season 10 is coming your way". Bravo. Retrieved 2012-09-19.
- "New York chefs Tina Bourbeau and Gina Keatley get their game on for the new ‘Top Chef’". NY Daily News. 2012-11-14. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "Heart-Healthy Meals". Season 1, Episode 34. hallmark channel-Martha Stewart. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Creepy-Crawly Cuisine with Chef Gina". Good Day New York. Fox Good Day New York. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- Uliantzeff, lex. "Lisa Oz to Host New Weekly Primetime Talk Show on Healthy Lifestyle Network Veria Living". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- "World Service". Extraordinary personal stories from around the world. BBC World.
- Jakson, James. "Healthy Soul TV". Uncanned Productions. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- NYCLife Media. "Healthy Soul with Gina Keatley". episode descriptions. NYCLife Media/Uncanned Productions. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- SIERACKI, Jill. "Beard Foundation Honors Women in Food". Gotham Magazine. NICHE MEDIA LLC. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- Edwards, Tanya. "How to Land Your Dream Job: Advice From Greta Gerwig, Danielle Brooks, and Others at Glamour's Top 10 College Women Panel". glamour.com. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- Stawiarz, Astrid. "Glamour And L'Oreal Paris Celebrate 2014 Top Ten College Women". Getty Images for Glamour. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- Gray, Emma. "Greta Gerwig And Danielle Brooks On What Still Needs To Change For Women In Entertainment -- And Beyond". Huffington Post. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- Anderson, Erik. "Jude Schimmel to be honored as one of Glamour magazine's Top 10 College Women". Oregon Live. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- Johnsons, Pat. "Controversial Far From Healthy Documentary To Be Released". http://www.prlog.org/. PR Log. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Zap2it. "Healthy Soul - Episode Guide - Zap2it". Tribune Media Services. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Geigel, Natasha (2014-01-26). "Food for Thought: Super Bowl snacking". News 12 Brooklyn Bronx. Retrieved 27 January 2014.