|Directed by||Shaji Kailas|
|Produced by||Jagadeesh Chandran|
|Written by||Rajesh Jayaraman|
|Music by||S. P. Venkatesh|
Ginger is an 2013 Malayalam action-comedy road film directed by Shaji Kailas and starring Jayaram, Muktha George, Mallika, Sudheesh, Jagadish, Suresh Krishna, Lakshmi Gopalaswamy and Kaviyoor Ponnamma.
Shaji Kailas's 'Ginger' is a humorous tale, set against the backdrop of a village, enroots a road trip. Two scheming thieves Vivekanandan and Najeeb Kecheri plans to rob Harinarayanan and his wife Devika's house, but in a quirk of fate, becomes a part of their life. Meanwhile, when moneylender Edamuttam Pappachen asks them to do something special for him, the story takes another turn.
- Jayaram as Vivekanandan
- Muktha George as Roopa
- Mallika as Devika
- Sudheesh as Najeeb Kecheri
- Jagadish as Sethumadhavan
- Irshad as Mohan
- Suresh Krishna as Harinarayanan
- Kailash as Venkida Krishnan
- P. Balachandran as Balakrishnan
- Santhosh as Ajith Kumar
- Lakshmi Gopalaswamy as Molykutty
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma as Vivekanandan's mother
- Siddique as Kuriakose
- Tini Tom as Circle Inspector Radhakrishnan
- Kalasala Babu as Pappachan
- Anoop Chandran as Keshavan
- Lakshmipriya as Vivekanandan's sister
The movie did poorly in box office. Nowrunning.com gave 1.5/5 noting that "It isn't an easy task sitting through 'Ginger', but we learn to tide over the mishaps in our life albeit after a bit of a struggle." The Times Of India gave 1.5/5 noting "Shaji Kailas finds himself at a loss to put together the blocks he had assembled for his new film. Jayaram ends up doing caricature with a tiredness that comes from doing a same act over and over again."