Ginger Baker's Air Force is the eponymous début album by Ginger Baker's Air Force, released in 1970 (see 1970 in music). This album is a recording of a sold-out live show at the Royal Albert Hall, on 15 January 1970, with the original 11-piece line up.
- Side one
- "Da Da Man" (Harold McNair) – 7:16
- Lead vocal by Jeanette Jacobs, organ solo by Stevie Winwood, guitar solo by Denny Laine, sax solo by Graham Bond.
- "Early in the Morning" (Traditional, arranged by Ginger Baker) – 11:13
- Lead vocals by Ginger Baker & Denny Laine.
- Side two
- "Don't Care" (Ginger, Steve Winwood) – 12:32
- Lead vocals by Stevie Winwood & Jeanette Jacobs.
- "Toad" (Baker) – 12:59
- Drum solos by Ginger Baker, Remi Kabaka & Phil Seamen.
- Side three
- "Aiko Biaye" (Remi Kabaka, Teddy Osei) – 13:00
- Lead Vocals by Graham Bond.
- "Man of Constant Sorrow" (Traditional, arranged by Denny Laine) – 3:50
- Lead Vocal by Denny Laine, bass guitar by Stevie Winwood, violin by Ric Grech.
- Side four
- "Do What You Like" (Baker) – 11:47
- Lead vocal by Stevie Winwood.
- "Doin' It" (Baker) – 5:26
- Ginger Baker: drums, percussion, African percussion, timpani, vocals
- Denny Laine: guitars, vocals
- Ric Grech: bass guitar, violin
- Steve Winwood: Hammond organ, bass guitar, vocals
- Graham Bond: Hammond organ, alto saxophone, vocals
- Chris Wood: tenor saxophone, flute
- Harold McNair: tenor & alto saxophones, alto flute
- Bud Beadle: soprano, baritone, alto & tenor saxophones
- Jeanette Jacobs: vocals
- Remi Kabaka: drums, percussion
- Phil Seamen: drums, percussion
Album - Billboard
||Pop Albums (US)
|Pop Albums (UK)
Single - Billboard (UK)
|Man Of Constant Sorrow (Studio Version)