From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ginko may refer to:
- Inspector Ginko, a character in Italian comic Diabolik
- The main character in the Japanese manga Mushishi
- Ginkō, Japanese for Bank
- Lisa Silverman, a character from the PlayStation video game Persona 2. "Ginko" is her nickname.
- a haiku walk
- Ginkgo Biloba: a plant (tree), food (seed from tree), and herbal extract (from leaf)
- Ginkgo: The mostly extinct class of tree of which Ginkgo Biloba is the only known survivor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.