Gio Black Peter
|Giovanni Paolo Andrade Guevara "Gio Black Peter"|
Gio Black Peter (born Giovanni Paolo Andrade Guevara, Guatemala) who is also known as Giovanni Andrade in film credits is a Guatemalan born American New York City based actor, musical performance and visual artist perhaps best known for his featured roles in the movies "Eban and Charley" (2000 directed by James Bolton) and Otto; or Up with Dead People (2008 directed by Bruce LaBruce). As a musical and visual performance artist he has collaborated with the international multi media team, SUPERM. His paintings have been exhibited at Galerei S.E. in Bergen, Norway and the Munch Gallery in the Soho section of the New York City borough of Manhattan, amongst numerous other venues.
- "Gio Black Peter!". Kaltblut Magazine. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- Mitchell, Elvis (2002-01-11). "Movie Review - Eban and Charley - FILM REVIEW; The Leisurely February-April Romance of Two Guys". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "Otto-Or-Up-with-Dead-People - Cast, Crew, Director and Awards". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- Harrity, Christopher (2011-12-17). "Artist Spotlight Gio Black Peter". Advocate.com. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "Gio Black Peter on artnet". Artnet.com. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "Gio Black Peter Bio". Munch Gallery. Retrieved 2014-02-21.