From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Giordano (disambiguation))
Giordano is a common Italian surname. See Giordano (surname) for people with this surname. It may also refer to:
People with the surname Giordano:
People with the given name Giordano:
- Giordano Bruno, 16th-century philosopher
- Giordano Bruno (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Giordano Orsini (disambiguation), various persons of this name
- Giordano Vitale (1633-1711), mathematician
- Giordano (clothing), a Hong Kong-based, global clothing retailer
- Giordano's Pizzeria, a retailer and innovator of Chicago-style pizza
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Giordano. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|