||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
Palmas in 2007.
5 March 1982
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Palmas was born in Cagliari. She began her career in the year 2000, coming second in Miss World, losing to Miss India. In 2001, she was in Buona Domenica, as a microfonina. In 2002, she won the television show Veline, becoming the brunette velina, in pair with Elena Barolo, the new blonde velina. For two television seasons, 2002/2003 and 2003/2004, she was a velina in Striscia la notizia, gaining her a lot of popularity. After leaving Striscia la notizia she appeared in Italia 1 summer edition of Lucignolo, with Elena Barolo. In September of the same year she was in Rai 1 show, I Raccomandati. She was chosen to be testimonial of "Cotton Club" brand underwear. In February 2005, she appeared topless in a photoshoot on Max Magazine. In June 2005 she was in CD Live Estate on RAI 2. She has been confirmed also for the next season. She is the winner of the reality show L'isola dei famosi. She won the reality show in front of 4,842,000 viewers in Italian with 21.90% share with an audience of the final 46%. L'isola dei famosi shows to beat the strong competition of RAI and Mediaset
- Striscia la notizia (Canale 5; 2002-2003 and 2003-2004)
- Lucignolo (Italia 1; summer 2004)
- I Raccomandati (Rai 1; autunno 2004)
- CD Live Estate (Rai 2; 2005)
- CD Live (Rai 2; 2005-2006 and 2006-2007)
- TRL On Tour (MTV; luglio 2007)
- Risollevante Tour (Comedy Central; summer 2010)
- L'isola dei famosi (Rai 2; 2011)
- Paperissima Sprint (Canale 5; summer and autumn 2011-summer 2013)
- X Factor on ice (Sky Uno; 2012)
- Traversa, Fabio. "Paperissima Sprint, Giorgia Palmas e Vittorio Brumotti nell'access prime time estivo di Canale 5". blogosfere.it. Retrieved 16 June 2013.
- Galanto, Massimo (25 April 2013). "Davide Bombardini, la nuova fiamma si chiama Allegra?". gossipblog.it.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss World Europe
|Miss World Italy