Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
|Giorgio A. Tsoukalos|
Tsoukalos at New Orleans Comic Con, 1 December 2012
March 19, 1978 |
|Occupation||Publisher, Legendary Times,
Consulting Producer, Ancient Aliens, former bodybuilding promoter
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (Greek: Γεώργιος Α. Τσούκαλος; born March 19, 1978) is a Swiss-born Greek writer, television personality, and proponent of the idea that ancient astronauts interacted with ancient humans. He was the publisher of the now defunct Legendary Times magazine, that featured articles from Erich von Däniken (Chariots of the Gods?), David Hatcher Childress, Peter Fiebag, Robert Bauval, and Luc Bürgin, on the topic of ancient astronauts.
Tsoukalos is the director of Erich von Däniken's Center for Ancient Astronaut Research ( the A.A.S. R.A. – Archaeology, Astronautics and SETI Research Association), and has appeared on The Travel Channel, The History Channel, the Sci-Fi Channel, the National Geographic Channel, as well as Coast to Coast AM, and is a consulting producer of the television series Ancient Aliens.
Tsoukalos is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication. For several years in the early 2000s, before he made ancient astronaut research his primary career, he served as a bodybuilding promoter in IFBB sanctioned contests, including Mr. Olympia. He is fluent in English, Greek, German, French, and Italian.
- Brian Owens (2004). "Giorgio Tsoukalos '98 muscles in on the world of professional bodybuilding". Ithaca College Quarterly (2). Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "Giorgio A. Tsoukalos: Short Biographical Sketch". Legendary Times. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- "Table of Contents". Ithaca College Quarterly. 2004. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "In Search of Aliens". History.com. 2014. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.|
- "Interview with Giorgio A. Tsoukalos". Free-Press-Release. 13 December 2009. Retrieved 3 July 2010.