He and his wife Elisa have three children.
Capriglione owns a private equity management company focusing on businesses located in Texas. He has also worked as a Vice President of a private equity firm and prior to that worked for various computer engineering companies.
Capriglione was selected as the Republican Party candidate in 2012, gaining 55.55% of the vote, against 44.44% achieved by his competitor Vicki Truitt.
Capriglione sits on two committees: Government Efficiency and Reform and the Committee on International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs.
- "Giovanni Capriglione for Texas State Representative District 98". Teaparty911.com. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- "Texas House of Representatives District 98". The Texas Tribune. 2012. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- "Representative Giovanni Capriglione's Biography". Project Vote Smart. 2013. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Texas House District 98". The Texas Tribune. 2012. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- Giovanni Capriglione official website at the Texas House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|This article about a Texas politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|