From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up girl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A girl is a young female human.
Girl or The Girl may also refer to:
- Girl (film), a 1998 film starring Dominique Swain
- The Girl (1987 film), a film directed by Arne Mattsson
- The Girl (2000 film), a film directed by Sande Zeig
- The Girl (2012 film), a film starring Abbie Cornish
- The Girl (2012 HBO film), a film directed by Julian Jarrold
- The Girls (1961 film), a Soviet comedy film
- The Girls (1968 film), a Swedish drama film
- Girlhood (film), a 2014 French film
- Girl (comics), a set index article
- Girl (UK comics), a comic published by Hulton Press, 1951–1964
- Girl (Vertigo), a 1996 mini-series by Peter Milligan
- Girl Comics, a title from Timely Comics, Atlas Comics and Marvel Comics
- The Girl (novel), a 1978 novel by Meridel Le Sueur
- "Girl" (poem), by Jamaica Kincaid
- Girl (band), an English all-male glam rock band
- Girl (Dannii Minogue album), 1997
- Girl (Eskimo Joe album), 2001
- The Girl (album), 2012 album by Charlotte Perrelli
- Girl (Pharrell Williams album), stylized as G I R L, released in 2014
- "Girl" (Beatles song)
- "Girl" (Beck song)
- "Girl" (Destiny's Child song)
- "Girl" (Davy Jones song)
- "Girl" (The Time song), written by Prince, who later recorded a different song with the same title (see below)
- "Girl" (Paul Wall song)
- "Girl", by Tori Amos from Little Earthquakes
- "Girl", by Anouk from Hotel New York
- "Girl", by Built to Spill
- "Girl", by Prince, the B-side of the single "America"
- "Girl", by Robots in Disguise from Get RID!
- "Girl", by Stereophonics from Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
- "Girl", by Too Short from Don't Stop Rappin'
- Girls (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Girl"
- All pages beginning with "The Girl"
- All pages with titles containing "Girlhood"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.