Girl Scouts (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Girl Guides (disambiguation))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Girl Scouts of the USA - The United States organization founded by Juliette Gordon Low.
There are thousands of national Scouting and Guiding organizations or federations; these are grouped into six international Scouting or Guiding associations with some non-aligned organizations:
- Confédération Européenne de Scoutisme
- Order of World Scouts
- International Union of Guides and Scouts of Europe
- World Federation of Independent Scouts
- World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
- World Organization of the Scout Movement
- List of non-aligned Scouting organizations
- Girl Scout (film), a 2008 Korean film