|Past members||Jodi Albert
The group formed in 1999. They are most famous for their song "Last One Standing" written and produced by the Steelworks production team of Tim Lever, Mike Percy and Eliot Kennedy, which hit the Top 10, peaking at number 8 in the UK Singles Chart in July 2000. It also made the Australian top 15, where it achieved gold sales.
After the failure of their second single "Girls On Top", which reached number 25, the album release was cancelled in Britain. It was, however, still released in Australia, New Zealand, India and Japan. The band also recorded the songs "Young, Free & Happy", "Extraordinary Love", "Summer Daze", "If That's What It Takes", "Last Goodbye" and "You Can Run But You Can't Hide". The band recorded the Alison Clarkson (aka Betty Boo, now in WigWam) co-written song, "Pure and Simple", before ITV's Popstars winners Hear’Say.
Since splitting up on 2001, two members have found fame: Jodi Albert in the British soap opera Hollyoaks, before joining short lived girl group Wonderland and Michelle Barber as a presenter on Nickelodeon. In July 2007, Anika Bostelaar released a single called "King of the Dancefloor" under the name 'Kiana'. She also passed the audition in the Dutch-Flemish TV program 'K2 zoekt K3'.
- Girl Thing (2001)
- "Last One Standing" (Cardsleeve 2 Tracks)
- "Last One Standing" (Maxi Single Rare 2 Tracks with Interview & Enhanced CD (Featuring Video)
- "Last One Standing" (Maxi Single 4 Tracks with Interview & Enhanced CD (Featuring Video)
- "Last One Standing" (Cassette Tape 2 Tracks)
- "Girls On Top" (Limited Edition Maxi Single With Poster 2 Track With Videoclip)
- "Girls On Top" (Japan Edition EP 3 Tracks)
- "Young, Free and Happy" (Maxi Single 4 Tracks With Videoclip) (Australia Only)
- "It's A Girl Thing" EP (New Zealand And Japan Only)