Girls' Day Out Show
|Girls' Day Out Show|
|Location(s)||Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester|
The Girls' Day Out Show is an event primarily for women who enjoy fashion, lifestyle and beauty. It is a similar concept to The Clothes Show Live. It was founded in 2009 and has been a growing convention every year, attracting 16,000+ visitors on average.
Established top model scouts have frequently visited the show and used it as a talent-selection pool. Colours Agency and Select Model Management  who represent stars such as Agyness Deyn, The Saturdays, Mischa Barton and Amanda Hendrick attended.
Held at The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
It was sponsored by tanning specialist Fake Bake, and in association with Boots and No1 Magazine.
It caused some controversy as a cosmetic surgeon attended the show, providing free ten minute consultations.
It was held at the SECC in Glasgow from 30 November to 2 December.
Celebrities like 'Two Shoes' who were runners up on X Factor also made an appearance.
It featured in Event Magazine when it announced plans to expand further to Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow.
- "Girls Day Out Show". PSP Publishing. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Select Model Management « Girls' Day Out Show – Glasgow". Girlsdayoutshow.co.uk. 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Girl's Day Out | Glasgow". ticketSOUP. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Upcoming events". Manchester Central. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Manchester Girls' Day Out Show - Central - 7th to 9th September, 2012". Girlsdayoutshow.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Celebrity Cosmetic Surgeon Attends Girls Day Out Show, Manchester". The Cosmetic Clinic. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Girls' Day Out Show - Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December, 2013 - SECC Glasgow". Girlsdayoutshow.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Girls Day Out Show to boost Manchester’s economy | News". EN for Business. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Katie Price wears a large fluffy poncho as she arrives for a perfume signing after two messy nights out on the trot | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2012-11-30. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Cheap Perfume For Women Online, Discount Designer Aftershave For Men, Best Celebrity Fragrances". Thelondonperfumecompany.com. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Tanning Products | Natural Skin Tanning Products | Buy Discount Skin Tanning Products". Laurensway.com. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- Anderson, Niamh (2012-11-02). "Calum: girls deserve nothing but the Best | The Sun |Scottish News". Thescottishsun.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Girls' Day Out Show 2012 - 30th November to 2nd December, 2012 - Glasgow SECC". No1magazine.co.uk. 2012-12-02. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- Anderson, Niamh (2012-11-12). "Katie Price: I can’t wait for a Girls’ Day Out after love split | The Sun |Scottish Features". Thescottishsun.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Girl's Day Out Show to expand around UK". Eventmagazine.co.uk. 2011-11-11. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- [dead link]
- Dianne Bourne (2012-08-06). "Beat the clock and look great with a whirlwind make-over - Manchester Evening News". Menmedia.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-02.