Gisele Itié, 2011.
|Born||Giselle Itié Ramos
October 3, 1982
Mexico City, Mexico
Giselle Itié Ramos (born October 3, 1982) is a Mexican-Brazilian actress. She was born to a Mexican father and a Brazilian mother. Due to the earthquake in 1985, she moved with her family to her mother's native Brazil.
In 2001, she started her career as an actress in a Brazilian telenovela. In 2009, she debuted as protagonist in the telenovela Bela, a Feia, the Brazilian version for the Colombian Yo soy Betty, la fea. Giselle Itié also took part in the film The Expendables, co-written, directed by and starring Sylvester Stallone.
Giselle lied to her family to pursue her artistic career: telling her father that she needed money to pay for a gym membership, she instead spent the money on a theater course at Televisa, the leading television station in Mexico. For eight months the actress stayed at the home of relatives in Mexico, convinced that she wanted to continue pursuing an acting career.
Her long-standing desire to work as an actress finally came true at age 18. Disheartened by her modeling career, she signed up for an audition Os Maias after much insistence by an employee of Elite Model Management. Two months later, after auditioning with Rede Globo of the monologue Engraçadinha: Seus Amores e Seus Pecados, his loves and sins, Nelson Rodrigues, the station received a statement confirming the interpreter as Lola in the miniseries.
The character in question was a courtesan, forcing forced the Itie to dispense with her shyness during some spicy scenes.
Still, Giselle was frustrated after Os Maias. Although she expected the series to be renewed in global production, it wasn't.
The same year 2001, she accepted an audition for Pícara Sonhadora, adapted from the original Mexican production and revivals of soap operas in the core SBT. Gisele won the role of villain Bárbara, lover of the protagonist played by Petrônio Gontijo.
In 2004 she was one of the protagonists of the novel Começar de Novo and in 2005 participated in the Mandrake series, for HBO Brazil. In 2006, she was also one of the protagonists of the show Avassaladoras. In the same year, she served in the novel Pé na Jaca is part of the novel O Profeta.
In 2007, he attended the show in Portugal O Mistério da Estrada de Sintra. That same year participated in the third edition of the framework of Domingão do Faustão called "Dança no Gelo". It was going well, getting featured in the program, but a head injury leads to stop her taking part in the picture. The actress has recovered from the injury without sequelae.
In 2012, she was one of the protagonists of the telenovela Máscaras of Rede Record. It was the same year in two foreign films, On the Road of Walter Salles Jr., and was the film's protagonist Chilean Caleuche: El llamado del mar.
|2004||Começar de Novo||Júlia Magnani|
|2005||Oi, Mundo Afora||Herself||Hoster|
|Pé na Jaca||Dalila Palhares||Cameo|
|O Profeta||Sabine Levy|
|2007||Dança no Gelo||Herself||Reality show of Domingão do Faustão|
|Nome de Código: Sintra||Carmen|
|2008||Faça Sua História||Maria da Glória||Ep: "A Vingadora Capixaba"|
|Faça Sua História||Guadalupe||Ep: "O Sósia"|
|Casos e Acasos||Manuela||Ep: "O Triângulo, a Tia Raquel e o Pedido"|
|Casos e Acasos||Lara||Ep: "Quem é Amanda?"|
|Casos e Acasos||Cristina||Ep: "A Dominatrix, a Venda e a Babá"|
|2009||Bela, a Feia||Anabela Palhares/Valentina Carvalho|
|2010||Inferno: The Making of The Expendables||Herself||Documentary|
|O Milagre dos Pássaros||Sabô||Special End of Year|
|2004||A Babá||Dos Anjos|
|2007||O Mistério da Estrada de Sintra||Carmen|
|2008||Mais Uma História no Rio||Michele Ferraz||Short film|
|2009||Flordelis - Basta uma Palavra para Mudar||Cláudia|
|2012||On the Road||Tonia|
|Caleuche: El llamado del mar||Isabel Millalobos|
- Fabiana Gonçalves. "Giselle Itié mais bela do que nunca!". Corpo a Corpo. UOL. Retrieved December 17, 2011.
- "Giselle Itié: 'Quis ser a feia do Brasil'". Veja. Editora Abril. May 27, 2010. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- "Biografia da atriz Giselle Itié". IG. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- "Giselle Itié". Te contei. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Novela Pícara Sonhadora está de volta ao SBT em janeiro". December 5, 2011. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Esperança". Globo.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Começar de Novo". Globo.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Giselle Itié aprende sarcasmo com seriado". Terra Networks. January 17, 2006. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Sabine-Giselle Itié". Globo.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Atriz Giselle Itié sofre traumatismo durante "Dança no Gelo"". Folha Online. UOL. October 3, 2007. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- "A Tarde". www.atarde.com.br. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- "Giselle Itié sofre traumatismos craniano e facial e está internada". EGO. Globo.com. October 3, 2007. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Giselle Itié vive criminosa insensível no longa Inversão". R7. May 26, 2011. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- Gabriella Coutinho (July 28, 2009). "Giselle Itié, a nova "Bela, a feia"". M de Mulher. Abril.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- Ana Carolina de Souza (August 14, 2010). "Giselle Itié estreia em Hollywood em 'Os mercenários', do Stallone". Globo.com. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Giselle Itié fala sobre seu papel em Os Mercenários". R7. August 13, 2010. Retrieved December 18, 2011.
- "Atriz Giselle Itié interpreta a envolvente garota de programa Manuela Marin em Máscaras". R7. March 15, 2012. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- "Giselle Itié fala sobre a participação em "On The Road"". IG. January 30, 2011. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- "Giselle Itié é protagonista de filme de terror chileno". Ego. Globo.com. January 23, 2012. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- Cine Dica. "Syndrome". Retrieved August 22 2013.