From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gitana (English: Gypsy) may refer to:
- Gitana, Romani people in Spain
- Gitana (album), a 1987 album released by Mexican singer Daniela Romo.
- "Gitana", a song from the album.
- "Gitana", a song by Puerto Rican-American musician Willie Colón.
- "Gitana", a song by Wisin on the album El Sobreviviente.
- "Gitana", the Spanish version of "Gypsy" by Shakira.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.