From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gitana (English: Gypsy) may refer to:
- Gitana, Romani people in Spain
- Gitana (album), a 1987 album released by Mexican singer Daniela Romo.
- "Gitana", a song from the album.
- "Gitana", a song by Puerto Rican-American musician Willie Colón.
- "Gitana", a song by Wisin on the album El Sobreviviente.
- "Gitana", the Spanish version of "Gypsy" by Shakira.
- "Alma de Gitana", song by Ednita Nazario from the album Tú Sin Mí
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gitana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.