From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Giulia Farnese (1475–1525), mistress of Pope Alexander VI.
- Giulia Grisi (1811–1869), Italian singer
- Giulia Gonzaga (1513–1566), Italian noblesse
- Giulia Gam (born 1966) English-Italian actress
- Giulia de' Medici (c. 1535-?) illegitimate daughter of Alessandro de' Medici
- Giulia Siegel (born 1974), Pseudonym: Giulia Legeis, German model
- Giulia Anghelescu (born 1984), Romanian singer
- Giulia Pugliese (soccer player)
- Giulia Barker (cheerleader)
- Cappella Giulia, part of St. Peter
- Villa Giulia, National Etruscan Museum
- Valle Giulia, valley near Rome
- Venezia Giulia, historic region on the Adria
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport, Airport near Triest
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, sports car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.