From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People with the Italian surname Giuliano have included:
- Geoffrey Giuliano, American author
- Luigi Giuliano, former Neapolitan Camorra boss and pentito.
- Luigi Giuliano (footballer), Italian international footballer
- Maurizio Giuliano, writer and Guinness-record-holding traveller
- Neil Giuliano, former mayor of Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Salvatore Giuliano, Sicilian bandit
- Sebastian Giuliano, mayor of Middletown, Connecticut, USA
- Carmelo Giuliano, Argentine footballer
In Italy, Giuliano is also a first name, and people with this first name have included:
- Giuliano Amato, former prime minister of Italy
- Giuliano de' Medici, noblemen
- Giuliano Gemma, actor
- Giuliano Victor de Paula, Brazilian footballer for Grêmio.
- Giuliano della Rovere(Pope Julius II)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.