From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Giuliano Bonfante (August 6, 1904 - September 9, 2005 in Rome) was an Italian linguistics scholar and expert on the language of the Etruscans and other Italic peoples. He was professor of linguistics at the University of Turin.
He died in Rome.
- Della intonazione sillabica indoeuropea (1930)
- Storia del diritto romano 2 v. (1958–59)
- Lingua e cultura degli Etruschi (1985)
- La lingua parlata in Orazio (1994)
- The origin of the Romance Languages: Stages in the Development of Latin (1999)
- The Etruscan language: an introduction (1983; rev. ed. 2002)
|This article relating to the Etruscan civilization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|