July 4, 1932 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Giuliano Carnimeo (born 4 July 1932) is an Italian director and screenwriter, sometimes credited as Anthony Ascott.
Born in Bari, Carmineo started his career as assistant director for, among others, Giorgio Simonelli and Camillo Mastrocinque. He made his directorial debut as co-director, alongside George Sherman, of the international co-production Panic Button, later focused on genre films, especially spaghetti westerns and commedie sexy all'italiana.
- 1968 - The Moment of Killing
- 1968 - Find a Place to Die
- 1969 - Sartana the Gravedigger
- 1970 - I Am Sartana, Trade Your Guns for a Coffin
- 1970 - Could of dust...Cry of death...Sartana is coming
- 1971 - The Case of the Bloody Iris
- 1973 - Holy God, Here Comes the Passatore!
- 1973 - Man Named Invincible
- 1973 - Anna, quel particolare piacere
- 1974 - Poker in Bed
- 1978 - L'insegnante balla... con tutta la classe
- 1981 - Pierino medico della Saub
- 1981 - Mia moglie torna a scuola
- 1983 - Exterminators of the Year 3000
- 1988 - Ratman
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|