Giuliano Victor de Paula
|Full name||Giuliano Victor de Paula|
|Date of birth||31 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Curitiba, Brazil|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|Current club||Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Giuliano Victor de Paula (born 31 May 1990 in Curitiba), simply known as Giuliano, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Ukrainian Premier League club FC Dnipro and the Brazilian national team.
Paraná Clube saw Giuliano as a hot prospect for the future and signed him to his first professional contract on 13 February 2007. In 2009, Giuliano was signed by Internacional, and made his debut on 2 November that year.
On 18 August 2010, with his team mates, he won the Copa Libertadores. Beating Chivas 3–2 at home he also scored in the game.
Giuliano was signed by FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk for €11 million (R$24,626,800, excluding solidarity contribution to youth club) and registered officially on 2 March 2011. Paraná Clube later submitted a claim to FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber for overdue solidarity contribution of €275,000 and upheld by the arbitration.
- As of 13 April 2012
- 2009 – Brazil U-20: FIFA U-20 World Cup – Runners up
- 2009 – Brazil U-20: South American Youth Championship – Champion
- Best player of Copa Santander Libertadores (1): 2010
- "Clube divulga Balanço Financeiro de 2011" (in Portuguese). Sport Club Internacional. 26 April 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Dispute Resolution Chamber decisions 6121397 (Solidarity Contribution)". FIFA. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|