Giulio Bas ( Venice 21 April 1874 – Vobbia, Genoa 27 August 1929) was an Italian Romantic composer, and organist.
He studied with Giovanni Tebaldini at the Cappella Marciana and with Marco Enrico Bossi at the Liceo Musicale of Venice. He completed his studies with Josef Rheinberger in Munich. From 1901 he was second organist in St. Marc in Venice and in 1903 in Calvi e Teano and then at San Luigi dei Francesi in Rome. From 1912 till his death he was teacher at the Conservatorio.
- 16 Preludi-Corali su melodie degli otto toni dei Salmi
- Organ Sonata in F (pub. 1909)
- Manuale di canto gregoriano (1910)
- Metodo di accompagnamento al canto gregoriano e di composizione negli 8 modi” (1920)
- Trattato d’armonia” (1922–23)
- Trattato di forme musicali” (2 voll., 1920–22)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)